英語ーレベル・アップ!

英語ーレベル・アップ!

Monday, February 22, 2016

English - Reported Speech pt.3 (間接話法)

Reported Speech pt.3

*Remember we also use this grammar when we explain something we heard from the TV news, Internet or read in the newspaper. Even if we read the information, we still use the verb said to report information. Look at these examples:

"The news last night said it was going to rain today."

"The I listened to the radio last night. It said it was going to rain today."

"I read the paper (newspaper) this morning at breakfast and it said it was going to rain today."

*I get most of my weather information from the Internet. 
"I looked at Yahoo weather last night for my area, it said it was going to rain today."

"The newspaper says that it will be sunny all week."





No comments:

Post a Comment